Hmmm, very exciting. What could this mean?
JUST -
ONE-
QUESTION -
WILL -
YOU -
GO -
TO
PROM -
WITH
He had told her in advance that she could park in his parking spot that day. (Apparently he is so special he has his own parking place at school) So he was standing in the parking spot holding this sign. Since the signs were all along the route to school everyone at school asked her if she said yes. Apparently word got out who the signs were for. The elementary school is right down the street and those little kids were really excited about seeing those signs on the way to school. When our friend's children found out they were for Bridget they couldn't wait to tell their friends that they knew the girl those signs were for. I told Bridget she is like a rock star at the elementary school.
Garrett also is going to prom. I asked him how he was going to ask Julia to prom. He said he was going to say "I guess we shouldn't waste that dress you bought for prom." I didn't think that was very romantic. But he wasn't really serious. So he gave her two plants with a sign that said "I'll wet my plants if you don't go to prom with me." I asked him to take a picture for me but of course he was doing it last minute and didn't have time. I got this idea from a long time ago when I was visiting my sister, Linda, and my nephew, Richard, asked someone to prom this way. This was about twelve years ago. Great memory I know. So now we are in the thick of prom preparations here.
Now I have just one question. When did white men's dress shoes come back into fashion? I couldn't believe it when Garrett insisted he just had to have these shoes for prom. I could hardly believe it. It was almost more than I could do to buy these. I tried to tell him about the crazy redneck brother-in-law on those Vacation movies. But he wouldn't hear any of it. How did this happen?


1 comment:
duh Cookie. Everyone knows that white shoes are the way to go
Post a Comment