Here is Elijah wearing his super hero cape. It's actually just a piece of fabric he found lying around the house. It can turn him into any number of super heroes. Sometimes it is "Spiderman Hero, here to save the day!" or "Superman to the rescue!" He yells these things while jumping off of anything and everything because this cape can definitely make you fly.
This is a weird one. One day he just picked up a rubber band and put it around his face. He said, "Look Mom, I'm a cool spied." I think this means a spy. I don't know how that works but now he just puts it on every so often and walks around the house like that saying he is a cool spied.
There are a couple of other super heroes in his life and they are Garrett and Dallin. When they are mowing the lawn he has to get his lawn mower and mirror their every move.
No comments:
Post a Comment