Finally, Bridget got her license. She could have gotten it six months ago but never quite got around to it. She is always so busy and the DMV just won't work around her schedule. Anyway who needs a license when you have a chauffeur? (See the Sadies pictures for him) So on spring break a couple of weeks ago she finally got her license. I feel like I have spent the last three years at the DMV. I was doing a dance on the way out just thinking that I don't have to come back for another three years. (I did spend quite a lot of time there with Bridget, we wont say why) Anyway, she did pass the driving part with flying colors on her first try. And now she is off! It took me over two weeks to get this picture because she is always running. Garrett likes to point out that on the day after she got her license she brought the car home with a big dent in it. But he leaves out the part that this was not her fault. She wasn't even in the car. She had it appropriately parked at a friend's house and someone backed into it. So now we have three drivers. I knew this day was coming their whole lives but it is hard to believe this day is here.
1 comment:
THANK GOODNESS YOU LIVE IN WA. THAT MAKES THE ROADS IN COLORADO STILL SAFE!! J/K AUNT GAYLE : D
Post a Comment