Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The injury

Somehow Bridget twisted her ankle in PE. The result is not pretty as you can see. This picture is four days after it happened. Most of her foot was purple and that is not so bad anymore in this picture. It looks like her days running the 800 in track are over at least for this season. She only really had one more track meet anyway. But Prom is this Saturday so the high heels should be interesting. Luckily her dress is long so it wont show too much.
In other news, Garrett is off to Olympia today to take over the government. Yesterday he got all his signatures and turned in his paper work for his eagle project. What a relief! It looks like he will actually have this done before he is 18.
Eli continues to entertain. Every time he falls down or coughs he yells "I'm okay!" Even if he is upstairs and I am downstairs he runs to the top of the stairs and yells "I'm okay!" Then I know for sure he has either fallen or coughed and he is okay. As a typical male he also likes to pass gas. Every time he announces "I tooted!" very loudly. Then he says, "Mom, say eeeeeeeeeeeew." When I say it he just wears a very pleased grin. Typical.
I am in the thick of preparations for the senior teacher appreciation dinner. I am working on making the invitations now. We are also in the thick of wedding season. So I am spending lots of time at showers and receptions.
And we just heard that Rachel and Josh chose our #1 pick Gonzaga for Law school! We are so happy to have them come closer to us! Okay so it is 2 1/2 hours away but the possibilities are endless!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Josh and Rach said...

Washington here we come!!! :) And I'll take 2.5 hours instead of like 22 from CO. That's not too bad. I'm excited! Love the ankle Bridge, and good luck with prom.

samwise_2 said...

Yay! Josh and Rach are so close now, that will be way exciting for me when I come home:)

Anonymous said...

just go barefoot to the prom - they all did it on American Idol. It suppose to be sexy

Walnut said...

nice kankles