I will spare you all the boring details but we did have a fun Christmas. Yes we got Band Hero and Beatles Rock Band. There was a lot of this going on.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Christmas 2009
Our Christmas was a little bittersweet of course since it was the first Christmas where one of us was missing. We didn't even get to talk to Garrett on the phone since he was still in the MTC. But lucky for us he left shortly there after and we got to talk to him at the airport. He said it wasn't too bad being in the MTC for Christmas since they were all in it together and they really treat you right. So I felt much better after hearing that. We just couldn't leave him out of the annual Christmas Eve new jammies in front of the stockings picture though.
I will spare you all the boring details but we did have a fun Christmas. Yes we got Band Hero and Beatles Rock Band. There was a lot of this going on.
And some of us really got into it.
I will spare you all the boring details but we did have a fun Christmas. Yes we got Band Hero and Beatles Rock Band. There was a lot of this going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment