Bridget spent the previous six months letting everyone know that she would be the first to hold the baby. The whole time I was pregnant she couldn't get enough of rubbing and hugging my belly. She was 11. Two years later at 13 when Eli was born she wouldn't come anywhere near me. So sad how that happens.She was a very loved baby. She was never put down. I just held her all day while the kids were at school. I was experienced enough to realize how quickly they grow and I wanted to really enjoy her.

Here she is on her blessing day.
One day Garrett asked me if she was really cuter than all the other babies or if there was some genetic thing that just made us think she was. I just laughed and said,"Oh Garrett...of course she is cuter than all the other babies."
Here she is wearing the same little pink dress that both Samantha and Bridget wore.
We all have enjoyed her so much. She is a quiet little thing. She loves to help and she will spend hours drawing and coloring. She loves school. She is really good at sharing with her little brother. And when she got two of her favorite gum for her birthday she, without hesitation, gave one to Eli. She plays very well with him even though they have very different personalities and he can be a challenge at times. She is always telling everyone how much she loves them.

3 comments:
Such a sweet girl - we love that Lydia!
I can't believe how big she is. I remember you were pregnant with her at girls camp. Boy as we both know time sure passes quickley.
Jeana
Where have the past six years gone? Lydia seems like a sweetie pie. Morgan and her would be great friends I'm sure.
Post a Comment