What a way to end the season! They finally beat the team they weren't sure they were ever gonna beat. Dallin contributed two goals to that score. He was so happy. His coach finally figured out how to pronounce his name by the end of the season. The office staff at the elementary school never figured it out before he left. Who knew it would be that hard? No one seems to be able to pronounce it. Poor Dallin doesn't get a lot of blog time. He's a good kid and we depend on him a lot. 
If soccer doesn't say fall to you maybe this does. This is one of our backyard apple trees before I picked the apples on it. I just love to see the apples growing. Eli funny:
I was squatting down looking in the cupboard. Elijah comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my neck.
Me: Aww Elijah you're so nice. I love your hugs.
Elijah: I'm choking you.
What a sweetie.

4 comments:
Yay dallin! I miss watching soccer games. Dallin is the best.
P.S. Elijah....yeah. No words.
Cute blog Cookie! I am so glad that I found it! Your kids are sure growing up fast!
-Sarah (Rowley) Ritchie
SO did you ever find out what that stench in the garage was??
No. Miraculously it disappeared the same time you did. Hmmmmmmmm...
Post a Comment