Saturday, September 13, 2008

Don't EVEN Speak to Me!

Loyalty runs deep
GO BUCKS!

11 comments:

Josh and Rach said...

OK, I say go bucks, but Josh says "go USC" I'll make sure to leave him at home when I come to visit, haha.

carolyn said...

Grandma came to get her hair done, a normal Saturday night event. She walked in the door saying, "I invited Samantha, but she was yelling at the TV" Grandma says it is highly entertaining to see Sam go from lying on the couch to standing in a single move. She is yelling the whole time!! Grandma invited us to come see this very fun event next time a Ohio State game is on. Oh, don't be confused, it's not to see the game, it's to see Samantha's reaction to the game.

samwise_2 said...

Hey, I take pride in my entertaining nature. I do what it takes, man. I go the distance.

Anonymous said...

who are the bucks?

samwise_2 said...

Oooooooh, Gayle, you went one step too far on that one. You will be verrrrrryyyy sorry. That's right. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Josh and Rach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

well there's always Buckeye Monopoly!!

and stuffing yourself with comfort food...$12 brownies come to mind

Walnut said...

so were those two comments deleted because of swear words?

Anonymous said...

can we talk to you yet pouty face?

Josh and Rach said...

Hey I think we will come to Walla Walla next weekend! I hope the offer is still up even though I have been procrastinating my response. When should we come?