Saturday, July 26, 2008
EFY
Well Bridget made it safely to Idaho. On the first leg of her first plane ride (that she remembers), she is sitting by herself and the girl across the aisle from her starts vomiting and she doesn't have an airsick bag so the guy behind her hands her one. But not before there is puke all over the wall of the plane. I have never seen this happen but on her first flight it happens right next to her. She got to spend some time exploring the Salt Lake Airport and made her connecting flight just fine and when she got to Idaho Falls Samantha was there waiting for her. So she spent the weekend pretending to be a college student and everyone just treated her like she was one. She and Samantha went to the movies and she went to church with her and to work and to one of her classes. So she has now had a little taste of college life. On Monday afternoon she started EFY. It was a little lonely at first because she was alone but then a group of guys asked her to eat lunch with them and from then on she met all kinds of incredible, awesome, wonderful people that she loves, loves, loves. (Including a EFY fling and a new EFY BFF but don't tell her I told you) She had a great time and then Saturday it was back to Samantha's apartment. She spent the day with Samantha then at 4 she went on a date with a boy she use to play with when we lived in Ohio. Our good friends from Ohio live in Rexburg now and I have enjoyed getting to visit them when I am in town. These two don't remember Ohio much but Bridget really enjoyed her date. They went skittles bowling and then to a party. It was really interesting for Bridget to get to see what it is like to live in a town with lots of LDS kids that have a lot of fun together. Here she is with some of her new EFY friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Cookie, this is Rachel Bagley-Atwood, and I just wanted to tell you thanks for the extremely cute little outfits you got for Joshua. I love them a ton and I can't wait until he fits into them! I hope you're having a wonderful summer!
Post a Comment