Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Senior Academic Recognition Night



Surprise! Garrett got an unexpected scholarship at Senior Academic Recognition night. He saw a friend filling out an application one day and just grabbed one and spent the next two periods filling it out then forgot about it. When he was called up to accept his scholarship we were all surprised. We didn't even know he had applied for it. So we thought it would be a hundred or two. But we were pretty excited to find out it was for a thousand dollars! It was for academics, citizenship, contribution to the school etc. I'll take a surprise thousand dollars any day! Way to go Garrett! This is a bad picture but I forgot I was going to take a picture of him up there until the last minute.

This is Garrett and his friends singing the alma mater at the end of the night. They are laughing because they never even knew they had an alma mater.

No comments: