
Well it has been a long and cold winter. This spring has been very cold too. Every once in a while we get a tease and there is a day or two of warm, sunny skies. Well the kids had Friday off of school and it just
happened to
coincide with one of those sunny days. So we spent Friday and Saturday getting some things done. Lydia loves to help the big kids. Here she is helping Bridget wash the car.

Here are some of the flowers that Bridget and Lydia planted.
Dallin and Garrett got to rake out the garden while Todd
rototilled. They also did the mowing and weeding and got the yard in tip top shape. And just in time, although it has been back to cold the last few days it looks like the rest of this week will be warm! Spring may finally be here for good. ( Too bad Dad isn't here to listen to my weather report. I always think of Dad when I talk about the weather.)

On Friday night we went to see the High school play, Seussical the Musical. It was just Todd and I and Dallin and Lydia and Elijah. The kids loved it! Eli wanted to know where The Grinch went everytime he wasn't on stage. It was fun for everyone.
1 comment:
Oh I am soooo sad I missed this. Lookin' good children.
Post a Comment