Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

We have CEMENT! We had this part done by the pros and it looks great! You might be able to tell that it looks shiny. That's because they put two coats of sealant on and it looks like it is wet but it isn't. Todd is busy putting the walls up now.



Here is a shot of the wheat growing on the rest of our property. Well some of it at least. It looks pretty right now. And the price is right too!

Dallin enjoys helping his Dad out there. He went out there at six this morning and stayed there all day. Todd usually drags Garrett out there too but he is at the Sasquatch Music Festival at the gorge all day today.


The rest of the kids and I brought a picnic lunch and the little ones bikes to test out the new cement.
Here is the sun bathing beauty.
This is the scary part. He assures me he is holding on. I don't feel any better. The little ones didn't want to go home with me so they stayed to "help" Dad. Eli was so tired when he got home he only took a few bites of his sandwich (which he was too busy to eat out there) and went right to sleep on his chair.

7 comments:

samwise_2 said...

Wow you guys are sexytown. Wish I could party as hard as you.

Anonymous said...

Samwise mentions "sexy" why too often in her comments. Shouldn't she be saying more like its so "spiritual"?
: D what goes on in Idaho?

and why is Bridge (daughter of Bishop) wearing short shorts???!!!

What is this world coming too

Aunt Gayle

samwise_2 said...

Oh Aunt Gayle...Idaho is pretty hardcore. The rest of the world may think that we're a bunch of prudish mormons...no such luck.

aaaannnddd....

Sexy = spiritual. Duh :)

On sundays, we actually say spiritual instead of sexy. Like I come out of my room in whatever dress I decided on wearing, and I say, "How bout this, girls?" and they respond, "You look Spiritual"

Anonymous said...

Well, Spiritually Sexy Samwise, I guess I'm going to have to re-think my "S" words.

Idaho hardcore? Isn't your mascot a potato?

Aunt G

Josh and Rach said...

So when is the projected finish date for the house?! I hope it's in the next 3 years so we can be the coolest niece and nephew ever and be one of the first to see it :) I'm pretty sure it's been about ten years just to get the cement though, so my hopes aren't TOO high. Ha...

Cookie said...

Um, well, Sorry to tell ya Rach but this is just the shop. We haven't started the house yet. But we would love for you to come visit the shop anytime.

Josh and Rach said...

Just the shop?! Aw, dangit. Well if that isn't the best shop-start I have ever seen I don't know what is. I can't wait to visit the shop :)