Todd and I went to Kuaui with Randy and Gayle and Cindy and had a blast! We went body surfing and boogie boarding. We saw some whales and a lighthouse. We ate ALOT! Randy found an old Hawaiian guy to teach us to surf. He's been teaching surfing for 52 years.
That's our instructor Sol in the middle. See the chubby girl on the end. Yeah that's me. I don't mind saying I'm down right vain about the fact that I was the best surfer there. I loved it!

We went snorkeling and saw some amazing stuff.
Todd, Cindy and I went on an amazingly cool helicopter ride and saw indescribably beautiful scenery.

Here we are at a Luau.

This is Waimea Canyon, the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific". There are so many amazing things to see on this Island. But I think the most fun was just hanging around laughing and relaxing.

This is the sunset on our last night there. We were sad to go although we did miss our kids.
2 comments:
I had a great time. Watching Cookie surf was a sight I will never forget.The therapy is starting to work though.
In the surfing picture - I can't tell who the guy is in the very middle, Randy or Todd?
Post a Comment