Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Elijah turns 5!
On the one hand I can't believe my baby is five. On the other hand I can't believe will have three high school graduates and he hasn't even started kindergarten. It sort of feels like it will go on forever. These are the cupcakes I made. No I didn't let him pick out what kind. I had been craving these lemon cupcakes for a long time and needed a reason to make them. He didn't complain. And they were soooooo good.
At this age Elijah is so much fun. Yes there are moments when he has some pretty dramatic tantrums still, but really they are very entertaining. He is usually really positive and happy. And he is always good for a laugh. He just seems to love life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is such a cutie! Jacob told me today that Eli is his "nice, calm friend" :)
Post a Comment