This is some of the cheerleaders at the cheerleader scrapbook night and sleepover. They were making a scrapbook for the captain and only senior cheerleader. They are all very nice and respectful girls. It was not anywhere near the nightmare that some people thought it might be. It was really fun.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Where do I BEGIN?
Well my little blogging vacation has put me very far behind. I could just skip ahead but that would just be wrong. So I will try to just do a little at a time. But lets face it, I have never told a short story. So here I will start at the beginning.
This is some of the cheerleaders at the cheerleader scrapbook night and sleepover. They were making a scrapbook for the captain and only senior cheerleader. They are all very nice and respectful girls. It was not anywhere near the nightmare that some people thought it might be. It was really fun.
A couple weeks before this we were calendering as a family and Bridget mentioned that we would be hosting the cheerleader sleep over. Dallin groaned and said, "No waaaaaaaaa.....heeeeeey! It started out in a "you are ruining my life" sort of way then mid word turned into a "this could be great, can I have a friend over" sort of way. I think he hit puberty mid sentence. In the end Bridget made him spend the night somewhere else.
This is some of the cheerleaders at the cheerleader scrapbook night and sleepover. They were making a scrapbook for the captain and only senior cheerleader. They are all very nice and respectful girls. It was not anywhere near the nightmare that some people thought it might be. It was really fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun picture of your six kids in the car! You are a beautiful bunch! I am glad the cheerleading sleepover worked out and that they all had an enjoyable time! Way to be a good host!
Post a Comment